Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meeting Donny and Marie




Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas,NV

I was very fortunate to get a chance to see Donny and Marie's show while in Vegas. I was thrilled to have had the chance to do a meet and greet as well. I designed 2 quilts for them. Donny's was done in rainbow colors and called Joseph's Technicolored Dream Coat to repesent the 5 yrs he was on Broadway doing that show. Marie's was done in pinks, yellows, oranges and with flowers in each block to represent her first song she recorded "Paper Roses". Both of them are fantastic people to meet and chat with. (I had a huge crush on Donny when I was 8, ah puppy love.....) it was an honor to have met them and to present them something I made for them. It's a night I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment